The Scottish Wide Area Network (SWAN) is a single public services network for the use of all public service organisations within Scotland. Ajenta are specialists in virtual learning, mobile classroom, video telehealth and custom collaboration environments.
At this event, we will be talking about Ajenta's partnership with SWAN and demonstrating all the new features of the Vscene collaboration tool.
Location: The Ajenta Hub, 96-2 Commercial Quay, Edinburgh, EH6 6LX
Previously Janet Video Conferencing Services (JVCS), Vscene has been redesigned by Ajenta with a focus on collaboration and learning delivery with a completely new interface with exciting new features. This new platform has been written from the ground up, specifically tailored for education and research with support from the Vscene community and is now available on SWAN.
At this event, we will be talking about the partnership with SWAN and demonstrating all the new features of Vscene:
- Meeting Spaces for collaboration
- New scheduling feature to create unlimited video meetings with auto-dialling
- The Vscene Community social network
- Presence, secure chat and document sharing
- The VsceneRoom Portfolio – a tour of our demonstration suites
- Integration with Skype for Business/Teams
- H.323/SIP/E.164 Interoperability
We will also share the 2018 road-map with you as well as our longer term ‘Platform Vision’ for Vscene.
It will be a fantastic opportunity to meet with your peers within the Public Sector and SWAN community.