This event is for executives responsible for Customer Engagement within their organisation, and brings together expertise from across the spectrum to help organisations explore what the future of Customer Engagement might look like for their business.
Technology is transforming the way we communicate; today face-to-face conversations can take place across oceans, emails can be sent from 35,000 feet, and everything can be distilled into 140 characters.
But the pace of change is so relentless that it is easy for both people and organisations to feel left behind, disconnected and out of touch with each other.
Understanding your customers, creating an emotionally connected journey centred around them, these are the cornerstones of creating an exceptional experience, one that builds trust, loyalty, one that ultimately delights.
- 0930 – Welcome and intro to Capita - Joe Hemming
- 1000 – Keynote 1 – Jo Causon, CEO, Institute of Customer Service
- 1100 – Coffee and networking
- 1130 – Keynote 2 – Linda Moir
- 1215 – The Technology Roadmap – Panel debate
- 1300 – Lunch
- 1400 – Breakout Workshops/Sessions – opportunity to go to 2 sessions:
- User Experience Journey Workshop
- AI and Machine Learning
- Predictive analytics and CEM
- 1530 – Afternoon tea
- 1600 – Keynote 3 – Richard Watson, Futurist
- 1700 – Close and drinks reception
Register to attend