Augmented and Virtual Reality looks to be one of the hottest education technology trends
The opportunities they offer to students and teachers are limitless, transporting them to situations that would be geographically, historically or generally impossible without them.
Augmented and Virtual Reality allow students to engage with educational content in a whole new way, and the inclusion of this technology into the curriculum can support teachers to map the development of skills for the future workforce.
In this guide, we look at:
- Explaining Augmented and Virtual Reality
- AR & VR - purpose, function and educational outcomes
- The pros and cons
- The underlying requirements
- Considerations for virtual reality in an education environment
- Virtual Reality checklist